The term 'Big Helpers Services, Inc' or 'big helpers', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4220 W. Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL 60641. Our company phone number is 312-757-4420. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Prices Include the following:
* 30 Day Handyman/Furniture Assembly Guarantee: If at any point in time with in our 30 day guarantee something comes loss or was improperly installed, we will come back and fix the issue for free. Please contact us within 30 Days of the assembly date or submit a complaint report online, and we will return to correct the issue. Contacting us via email or completing the complaint form on our website are the best methods to report an issue. Contacting us electronically will allow us to document the matter, investigate, and correct the issue most expediently. Our guarantee is void in the event another person or entity attempts to correct the issue prior to arrival, if the item has a manufacturing defect, or if the defect is caused by improper use of the product. Our 30 Day Handyman/Furniture Assembly Guarantee applies only to matters caused by Big Helpers.
* 48 Hour Clean Guarantee: Although complaints are rare, they may occur. Therefore, we have a contingency program to rectify such situations. Big Helpers offers a 48 Hour Clean Guarantee. No money back. If an area is not cleaned to your satisfaction, simply make us aware of the issue and we will return as soon as our schedule allows to re-clean the area. Our guarantee is void in the event other crew members working on site while our crew is onsite cleaning. Please contact us via email and supply us with a description of the matter (and provide pictures, if possible). Contacting us via the Internet is the best way to document the error, so we may correct it the issue ASAP. If you are still unsatisfied call 312-757-4420. The supervisor will contact you personally to resolve any issues.
(We recommend only having one contractor or service at a time in your home or business).
* Supplies: For your convenience, equipment, supplies and tools are furnished by Big Helpers (unless the client requests something that we do not use as standard hardware or cleaning kits).
* Labor: Many homeowners are unaware of their potential liability for injuries incurred during work performed in their home. All liability issues are the responsibility Big Helpers. Our rates include staff labor cost, workers compensation, taxes, benefits, and insurance.
* Insurance Cost: We carry a higher level of General Liability insurance coverage (up to $2 Million) to better insure our customers. All employees are bonded and insured for general liability, property, casualty, workman's comp and auto insurance.
* Taxes: All taxes are included in our pricing.
* Over Head: We have an office with extended office hours 9am-6pm to better service you. Staff, taxes, office rent, phones, advertising, websites, cell phones, etc. are all available to assist our customers.
* 24/7: You may speak with us directly via phone during regular office hours or schedule an appointment via our website 24/7, up to 21 days in advance.
Big Helpers policy's and procedures to Terms and conditions using our website or services:
* Estimates and Contract Terms: Big Helpers provides price estimates based on the information provided by the customer. If the information provided to Big Helpers is inaccurate, misleading, or altered, the customer understands additional fees or charges may apply. For example, Big Helpers is hired to disassemble and reassemble a desk. During the re-assembly of the desk, the customer decides to change the design of the layout or requests to customize the desk. That change in the order was not included in the original price estimate/quote. Therefore additional time is required to accomplish the modification, and may incur additional charges for time spent working.
* Payment Information: When you order services from the Big Helpers, we need to know your name, phone number, email address, mailing address, and credit card information. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. Just like a hotel, a valid credit card is required to reserve your appointment. You may choose to pay your invoice by credit card, money order, check, or cash. If you prefer services charged to your credit card, simply notify our representative in the office. Payments are due upon completion of services, no exceptions. All customers understand that by providing your personal information and credit card information you authorize and recognize Big Helpers may use, verify, or charge your credit card for any current, unpaid invoices/bills. Any returned checks will be charged to the credit card on file. Big Helpers may use a GPS tracking system, cell phone records, or pictures with date and time stamp as proof that Big Helpers serviced your location.
*Verification of Credit Card: The credit card provided will be verified to ensure that all credit cards are valid and have the necessary funds based on the order requested. This verification will drop from your account 2-5 business days depending on your bank institution. If the credit card can not be verified or is invalid, we reserve the right to cancel/deny the appointment request.
*Pricing: Big Helpers charges hourly for most services, while some services are priced on a flat rate basis. Depending on your location, a transportation charge may be applied to help defray the cost of parking (especially in downtown Chicago), gas, and/or the time spent to travel to outlying locations. Big Helpers reserves the right to correct the final price to be commensurate with the actual services performed during the appointment. *A credit card processing fee of 3.5% applies to all orders over $399.99, unless paid via Cash or Check.
* Waiting period: If you are running late to meet our crew at the location where service is scheduled, we kindly request that you contact our office so they may let the crew know that you will be late. Please be aware that if you request for us to arrive at a specific time, our clock begins at the time specified. In some cases, the time may be deducted from your appointment as Big Helpers is often on a busy schedule, and we must remain on time to service every customer.
* Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: In the event a client must cancel or reschedule, please contact us with more than 36 hours in advance of your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee of $35 per person scheduled to perform service. If we arrive and are locked out, a $35 per person Lock Out Charge applies. We reserve the right to charge all fees to the credit card on file.
* If Big Helpers Cancels: We kindly ask clients to understand that Big Helpers depends on people to provide services to our clients. While our team works hard to satisfy clients, people may become ill, have emergencies, or must tend to unexpected situations with their families and children. When clients prefer specific crew members perform their projects, and a substitution is not possible, we will reschedule the preferred crew member for the next available appointment time. We contact our clients with as much notice as possible and reschedule the appointment promptly. In some cases, a discount or credit may be offered for your next appointment.
* Appointment Date & Time - 60 Min. Window Period: Our typical work days are Monday through Saturday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We do our very best to arrive at our scheduled time. Please allow a 30 - 60 minute grace period for our arrival. One never knows what traffic or weather conditions lay ahead due to rain or snow. Major events like The Taste of Chicago, parades, bike-a-thons, sporting events, holidays and other special events can create major traffic delays. During such events (or inclement weather) we ask clients to schedule the appointment earlier (or later) in the day or to a different day.
* Damaged or broken by staff: We ask that you put away any fragile items and other valuables. For example, we recommend you personally clean such items as wedding glasses, china, gift items, anything precious or 'irreplaceable', etc. We do our very best to take optimum care of client’s belongings. However, accidents may happen. In the event our staff breaks or damages an item, please notify our office within 48 hours of your appointment date. We will send one of our handyman to review the damage and help determine the best resolution for the damaged item. Big Helpers usually can fix the item or find a replacement. If the client attempts to fix the matter themselves, or hires another person/company to fix the damaged item before notifying us (without allowing our process a chance to fix the item), Big Helpers is not responsible for the cost of repair or replacement. Big Helpers is not responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper use or installation of any item. All surfaces (i.e., marble, granite, wood) are assumed sealed and ready to be cleaned without causing them harm.
*Working Conditions Required: Running hot water, electricity and A/C or heat are required for our staff to be able to effectively perform the cleaning job requested. If there is no A/C or heat, electricity and/or running hot water an additional $50 charge will apply. Please understand that our Cleaning Guarantee does not apply when a location has no heat, electricity and/or running water/hot water. We also reserve the right to perform as much as we humanly can, depending on the conditions and/or to refuse service at the time of arrival for that location. For example: If there is no electricity, we cannot vacuum. if there is no hot water, our hands will get too cold which makes it impossible to clean grease/stoves, etc. If there is no heat, our staff will be too cold to perform the task at hand, If there is no A/C then it can become too hot to work on hot or humid days, etc.
* Reporting Feedback: We always want to hear from our clients about the services they received from Big Helpers. Please feel free call us at 312-757-44200.